Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Your Predictions!!


Friday I go in for my gender ultrasound and wanted to know what you all think! Boy or girl? If it helps, Chinese Horoscope says girl, when I did the wedding ring test it said girl & both were right with the other 2. However, Ron is convinced it's a boy. I don't care either way, but I'm leaning towards girl (only because Ron thinks it's a boy!). Today I've been feeling boy, so it's all up in the air! You have a 50/50 chance, so get your predictions in by Friday @ 6pm!

5 comments:

Carianne said...

I am gonna say GIRL cause I am hoping for a girl and then our babies can be friends. I am anxious to hear the news. Hope "SHE" cooperates and isn't shy! :o)

Carla said...

It's a GIRL! Although another boy would be awesome.

The Pollocks said...

My first thought was girl, but I'm going with boy for the heck of it! :)

Sarah Smith said...

Girl! Emma needs a little sister to dress up with. ;-) Plus, girl seems to be the trend recently.

Lindsey said...

I've got to back Ron up and say BOY!