Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Days....My Favorite!!

After Michael's doctor's appointment, we hit up Target for a few items and the kids learned a new way to ride in the cart! It was fine, until Emma stuck her hand under the wheel! She was fine, just hurt for a little while.

Aftewards we headed up to Murray Farms. I saw an article that if you went during the week, it was cheaper, so we decided to go and have some fun! Emma didn't want to sit next to Michael, so I had to sneak a picure of her later.


We did the corn maze, got lost and SUPER muddy! It had rained the day/night before, so that made for some dirty shoes! I wish I would've thought to bring an extra pair!

On the hayride to the pumpkin patch. Michael makes this face a lot. It's his "serious" face.


Emma's pumpkin.

Michael's pumpkin.


My jailbirds!


Family photo!

I think Ron had more fun than the kids!


Okay, so I decided to get buried with corn, too!


The kids pumpkins. They had these Mr. Potato Head pieces for pumpkins, so I thought it would be a good idea instead of carving or painting & we have extra pieces for our potato's! Here's Emma's princess.

And Michaels Pirate. Arrgh!

I LOVE family days! The ones where we ALL spend the whole day together, just us 4! We don't get to do it as often as I would like, because I have to let Ron go play golf once in awhile so he can relieve some work stress, but when I can I take the opportunity!

3 comments:

Sarah Rae said...

That sounds like an awesome trip! If we're still around next year, we'll have to go check it out!

The Pollocks said...

Looks like fun! Stinks about the muddy part, though. Anyway, your kids are so adorable!

Amanda said...

Cute shot of them under the cart!