Saturday, October 9, 2010

Michael's Birthday Party!

To save time and catch up faster on the recent events, I decided not to put all the pics from his birthday party which most of you have seen on Facebook. Anyway, Sept 25th we had Michaels party at my parents house. I wanted to do it outside, but my yard needs help, so I asked my parents if I could have it there, and they, of course, said yes! This is the first time we've invited more than just family. We thought since he's a Sunbeam now, we'd invite his Sunbeam class along with another friend's son. He had a great turnout and he had a blast! His theme was Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story. We played 3 games (Throw the Snake in the Boot, Help Buzz fight Emperor Zurg, & land Buzz into Andy's Room.) We had lots of food and he got lots of great presents! I made him a shirt that has a #4 on it, but he REFUSED to wear it to the party because he wanted to wear his Buzz shirt. I did, however, make him wear it after church on his actual birthday! He's since worn it a couple of times, so I guess it wasn't a complete waste! :o) Thanks to all the family & friends who made his big day special! He's already talking about his NEXT birthday!

No comments: