Monday, October 25, 2010

Disney on Ice!

We've been seeing the commercials for Disney on Ice for awhile now and Michael would get SO excited because Buzz came on for a split second. He would stare at the TV and say "here comes Buzz!!". We hadn't really had the funds to go, but I was able to get a coupon for $5 off each ticket for the Saturday Matinee or Sunday show. I called my parents to see if they wanted to come with me (since Ron has to go to work Saturdays) and they decided they wanted to buy all the grandkids (minus Abby) tickets, so I only had to pay for mine. We upgraded our seats a bit and I thought they were great! The kids' faces lit up when the skaters came out! They enjoyed all of it! I bought them each one toy. Emma wanted an Ariel doll & I got Michael a Buzz doll. He wasn't with me when I bought it, I just figured that's what he'd want. I was right!



Of course, Jack Skelington paid a visit for Halloween...

Captain Hook was there, too!

I know this is blurry, but they kept moving around. These are the princess with the Fairy Godmother. Emma LOVED this part!

Michael's favorite part...BUZZ! (I thought he looked kinda weird! He had this mask on that made him look funny!)

Emma also loved seeing "Chessie"

The finale!


No comments: