Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday present to myself, I bought 2 tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert. Ron didn't want to go (plus he had to work) so I invited my mom. We had a great time! The plan was to have dinner at Uricchio's, but we had to cancel since that was the day we had our accident and I was trying to figure out whether to go to ER or not inbetween work and the concert. (Long story!) Anyway, we ended up at Elephant Bar and split the teryaki chicken dinner, had some appetizers and headed to the concert. Billy Currington opened for her. I like some of his songs, but I'm not going to run out and buy one of his cd's. The only issue I had was the lady I was sitting next to would NOT sit back! We were on the side of the stage and she was leaning forward the WHOLE TIME! And then at the end, she was waving to Carrie Underwood as she left the stage! Yeah! Like she can see you! Duh!

Billy Currington & crew

Miss Carrie Underwood (I can't believe how good my pictures turned out, considering how far away we were.)

She got on this truck that lifted up and flew over the audience, so we got a closer look!


No comments: