Saturday, May 30, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
A few thinks about Emma:
- She LOVES putting ANYTHING in her mouth still (and when I say anthing, I mean ANYTHING)
- She loves to dance
- She loves to give hugs & kisses
- She has started telling me "secrets" (she leans into my ear and whispers....usually just jibberish, but it's sooooo cute!)
- She has FINALLY started to talk more and says Mommy. Still not as often as daddy, but at least she says it!
- She loves her big brother and they play very well together (when Michael's not tackling her!)
- She is such a daddy's girl!
- She loves kitty's and doggies.
- When she sees a picture of a monkey, she starts to "ooo ooo ahh ahh"
- She says "pop" for grandpa (I just think it's cute! Michael used to say "bada")
- She's a really good sleeper at night, and VERY rarely wakes up
- She has started to throw some pretty major tantrums that usually involve throwing herself on the floor and pushing you away
- She LOVES swimming lessons and is to the point where I can't keep her on my lap, or anywhere really, and just jumps into the water even though she can't touch the bottom.
I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. She gives me a lot of grief sometimes, but I wouldn't ask for anything less! I'm not looking forward to her stubbornness as she gets older, but I guess that's what I get for being so stubborn, myself! She keeps life fun and I'm so glad I get to be her mommy!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
This is my aunt & uncle. We wish them the best of luck as they embark on this new challenge and hope they have great success!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Ryan and Amanda jut found out they are having their 4th boy! I didn't believe her because it is still early, but there are a couple of ultrasound pictures that look pretty much like a boy! I'm excited to have another nephew, but not looking forward to the name picking process! They are AWFUL at trying to agree on a boy name! Ryan has been wanting Robert Glen (her dad and my dad's names) but Amanda doesn't want it. We all give her a hard time for it with every boy. It's already been shot down with this one. The older boys want to name him Mario Luigi, but that's not going to happen either! They'd like to stick with a name from the scriptures, so if anyone has any ideas, I'll pass them along! I just feel bad for Emma! She has boys all around her! She's gonna be one tough cookie!