Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clean House!

Yesterday I spent about 8 1/2+ hours cleaning, doing laundry, and taking care of the kids. Needless to say, I'm pooped! But, I feel so relieved that it's done (for now) and I feel so much better. I wish I would do it more often, but it's so easy to put it off and most of the time I start some of it, but I don't finish. I'm proud to say that I did ALL the laundry INCLUDING washing my bed sheets and the guest bedroom sheets! All that's left is to unload the dishwasher (that I started before work this morning) and put the dishes I handwashed away. Oh, and put the guest bedroom comforter back on. When Ron came home I told him (because he was watching the kids in the morning) that if ONE thing was not in it's place when I got home from work, he was dead! Lucky for him, everything was in it's place! :o) So, if anyone wants to come over, do it now before my house is a wreck again!

2 comments:

R. Hansen said...

And just think of how many calories you burned!!

Johnsons Away said...

Wow! Do you want to come do my house? hehe
I love it when it's all done, it's just doing it that's hard to do.