Sunday, May 3, 2009

IT'S A(nother) BOY!


Ryan and Amanda jut found out they are having their 4th boy! I didn't believe her because it is still early, but there are a couple of ultrasound pictures that look pretty much like a boy! I'm excited to have another nephew, but not looking forward to the name picking process! They are AWFUL at trying to agree on a boy name! Ryan has been wanting Robert Glen (her dad and my dad's names) but Amanda doesn't want it. We all give her a hard time for it with every boy. It's already been shot down with this one. The older boys want to name him Mario Luigi, but that's not going to happen either! They'd like to stick with a name from the scriptures, so if anyone has any ideas, I'll pass them along! I just feel bad for Emma! She has boys all around her! She's gonna be one tough cookie!

2 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

That is great. I guess Ryan and Amanda just make boys :)
The names we didn't go with were
Seth, Halen and Trent

Anonymous said...

Congrats to them! My nephew wanted to name their sister, Santa Wiggles and Chicken Nugget. My sister didn't use either name so their still available!