Monday, March 30, 2009

"Real" Big Boy Underwear...Day 1

I had Michael in his "real" big boy underwear all day today and only one #1 accident!! He acted like he needed to go and I asked him, but he said no (yes, I usually take him anyway, but it hadn't been that long since he went, so I didn't take him and he went...my fault!). He would've had a #2 accident, also, but I noticed the look on his face before anything happened and we ran to the bathroom! Here he his showing of his "cool underwear".


2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I am so jealous, Patrick really doesnt want to use the potty, Im tempted to buy a small one so he will use it. I will hate cleaning it but maybe it would be worth it.

KillmerFam said...

I bought a small potty, but Michael seemed too big for it. I have heard that kids like the ones that make noises and all that, but I don't know if it works any better. Our toilet is small enough for Michael to just sit on it.