Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter's on it's Way!

As you come into our housing development, there are these really pretty orange and yellow daisies. I've seen several people taking pictures and thought "I should get the kids out there & take pictures! So, there you have it. I took more, but I don't want to post anymore until after I get Easter cards mailed so that the grandparents can see them first. I may even take more since I'm not real crazy about the shots with both kids. The individuals turned out pretty cute, though! The downfall is that the area where the flowers are is that there are HUGE empty spots, so you have to get the camera angle just right so you don't see that, but when you're photographing kids, you aren't always focusing on dirt spots, just on getting the kids to look at the camera at the same time! Enjoy!

No comments: