Friday, March 6, 2009

15 Month Check-Up!

Emma went to her 15 month check-up Wednesday. Everything went great! She now weighs in at 22 lbs 6 1/4 oz and is 31 inches tall! She said she's in the 50-75% for height and has come back from being in the 10% in weight to being 50%! Take that Dr. Pardo! After the doctor was finished, he didn't mention shots, so I got her dressed, scheduled the next appt and left. When I got home (which is where my phone was) Ron said that the doctors office called and explained that she needed vaccines. So, I rescheduled for today for vaccines. I got up, got dressed, fed Michael and went to get Emma up, and she felt really warm. I took her temp and it was 101 degrees! I gave her Tylenol and called the doctor to see if they could check that out, too, and they said they wont give her vaccines if she has a fever. Great! I took her in anyway because Michael has pnemonia (sp?) and I wanted to make sure she was okay, and she has a bit of a sore throat & they've pushed back the vaccines for 2 more weeks! Ahh the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

It is going around like crazy! It sucks! I shut the vent off in the twins' room and put the humidifier in there and that really seemed to help. It's not good to have the heater blowin' crap in the air. I hope they all get better soon. As for the shots, I hate when I go and they are like, "oh we ran out of one of their shots can you bring them back later?" Oh ya no problem. Loading up all these kids to bring them in and then deal with a screaming baby (or two) sounds like a great idea. It's nice when they turn two and you don't have to go in anymore until they start kindergarten. And then not until Junior High. Hang in there!