Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jarom!

Today is Jarom's 4th birthday! He is having his birthday party tomorrow and I asked him if I didn't bring him a present, could I still come to his birthday? Without even hesitating, he said "YEAH!" I the asked him if I brought a present, what should I bring? And he said that he wanted a Super Mario Bros. coloring book for him and an Imagination Movers coloring book for Aaron! He is such a sweet little boy with an infectious smile! He always comes up with the funniest stuff! He is CONSTANTLY kissing my kids! From the minute Michael was born, Jarom has just LOVED to kiss him on his head and has now passed it on to Emma. He is so fun to be around and I love that the kids are close and see each other often! They love to be around one another! We're so thankful that Jarom is in our family! We Love You, Jarom! Happy Birthday!

(I found these pictures in my files...some of my favorites!)

Look at that smile!

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yes I am very interested in the house. That one by your parents is just too much money for us. We could afford it if Jesus's raise would go through but they dont think it will happen this year with the budget cuts.