Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs!

A few weeks ago, Ryan had found tickets to go see it for way cheap! However, the website he was to get them from, the guy selling them decided he could get more money for them and re-posted them for more $$, so we didn't get them. My parents were really upset because they wanted to take the grandkids, but the tickets were so expensive. I had been relaying the story to a lady I work with after her tickets had just come in, and she had explained that she got tickets for her son & friend, but they weren't able to go, so she gave me 2 tickets so I could take Michael! I couldn't believe it! They were $68 a piece! We had a great time! I thought Michael was going to be scared, but he was SO good! Whenever a dinosaur would leave the stage, he would ask "where'd the dinosaur go?" And there were a few parts where one of the dinosaurs would go after a baby dino, and then the momma would come out to protect her baby, and I told Michael that the momma was saying to get away from her baby, so he would yell "get away from my baby!" and point very sternly! I bought him a T-Shirt and he's wearing it to bed. Tonight was opening night, so there are plenty of opportunities to go see it, if you are interested. I took some pictures on my phone, so if I figure out how to transfer them, I'll post them up!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Isaac goes with my parents Saturday. He doesn't know yet but he will be so excited. I wish I was going with him but I am too cheap! :o)