Sunday, April 12, 2009

Green Thumb

Ron and I got 2 rose trees to plant on our back slope. We have this Vitamin B-1 that you are supposed to mix like 1 Tbl to like a gallon of water and pour it on plants after they've been planted to help prevent them from going into shock. Ron decides NOT to do it as instructed and just dumps the bottle of liquid all over the trees after he plants it. We assumed that the plants were going to die because they weren't looking very good. Well Friday, while doing some yardwork in the back, I looked at our tree and noticed this:

Our first rose! I couldn't believe it! I guess we've got more of a green thumb than I thought! Or rose trees are REALLY ease to take care of! This is what the tree looks like. It's not much, but hopefully, in time, it will look better!

No comments: