Sunday, April 12, 2009

Evil Band-Aid!

So here we are, laughing, playing and having a great time!

Weeeeee!!
Tackle!

Cheese!

Catchin' some air!



This is the part where he comes to me and says (very calmly) that he hurt his leg, I look at it and this is what I saw. He was bleeding a little, so I thought I would clean it up, get some neosporin, and put a band-aid on it.

This is the part where I put a band-aid on him and he FREAKED out!



He finally calmed down after hystarically crying for some time, but everytime he would look at the BAND-AID!!!!, he would start crying all over again! He even woke up the next morning and was STILL crying! I thought kids liked band-aids?!


3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Julia hated band aids for a bit. But now she asks for them even when she isn't bleeding. We have to keep them up high so she doesn't waste the "stickers".

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Patrick does the same thing!! The second he sees a band aid he freaks, its like it means its a bad injury or something.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! The only thing better than that story is the pictures that go with it!