Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Real" Big Boy Underwear...Day 7

Okay, it's been a week and I'm done giving you updates. With that, today, we had 1 accident, but that's (again) my fault. I got busy and didn't take him and while he was eating lunch he said "Mommy, I'm peeing."

I've decided that potty training isn't as bad as I made it out to be...as long as you take them. I'm sure there are some kids that have a difficult time wanting to sit on the toilet, but if you can get over that, make sure you take them in whatever interval they are, and pray that there is a toilet nearby, then you're good to go!

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Thanks for posting about your potty triumphs and accidents! We started Julia potty training this week also. You'll have to post again when he is all done! Your Easter pics are super cute also.