Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Day at the Park!

The weather had been pretty nice, so we packed up a lunch and headed to the park. First, PB&J!


Then, we saw a lady bug...(the kids thought it was pretty cool.)


Even Lola came, but she was more interested in the sandwiches.

Then, a little running...

Still eating...
A little break...(check out those chipmunk cheeks!)

Of course, what would be a day at the park without the golf clubs?
Hitting out of the "bunker"

Then a little "slide" time...

On to the monkey bars! (Ok, so I put him up there and I had to hurry & snap the shot before he fell, but he liked it all the same!)

It was a fun afternoon and nice to get outside for a change. I like the fact that I have more full days off during the week besides just Saturday so that the kids and I can do some fun stuff every once in awhile. It's even nicer when there isn't anything at the house to do, so that when we come home, I don't feel stressed to get things cleaned up! Some of my favorite moments of motherhood!

1 comment:

R. Hansen said...

It's so fun to have an outing when everyone can enjoy it. It doesn't look like anyone got hurt either! That is always a plus.

Wow. That was a pretty day, too!