Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Longest Day!

Last weekend my mom and I set up a hair appointment at 10 am. We got there right at 10, but the hairdresser wasn't there yet (not the first time that's happened!). She finally showed up at 10:15 and took us back. She started with my color and after she got me in foil, she had to go out to have a smoke and call her mom (yes, she smokes often when I get my hair done there...whatever, not THAT big of a deal.) However, during this process, she informs us that she is going through (what I call) a "fake" divorce. She's not married to the guy, but has been living with him for like 12 years and she was all depressed because he wouldn't give her back her cat that she got before they got together. Anyway, after her smoke my mom and I switch seats while she goes to the back to mix the color and get more foil, etc (all things she could've been doing while having a "ciggie".) Basically, this went down ALL DAY between her talking to her friends about what was going on, calls to and from her mom, and having smoke breaks. We FINALLY walked out of there at 1:40 pm!!! Call me crazy, but it shouldn't take OVER 3 HOURS to do hair! Don't get me wrong, she is a nice person and I really like how she does color, but I just think that if it was going to be that hard for her to be at work, she should've taken some time off. Anyway, this is the final result. I had her cut bangs because of some retarded short pieces of hair that I was tired of trying to hide. She called them my "Taylor Swift" bangs....I wouldn't go that far!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You went to Tina Marie, didn't you?

KillmerFam said...

yeah