Sunday, May 30, 2010

Randomness

I had the day off the day Shrek #4 came out, so I took the kids to the first showing. Ron was golfing, so it was just us 3. There wasn't anyone there, so it was pretty nice. The only issue I had was that Emma still has accidents and I didn't know what to do if she had to go during the movie (She didn't go before it started). I ended up taking both of them in the middle, so that eased my mind. They enjoyed their own container of popcorn, drink & fruit snacks! The movie was really cute to!

After the movie, we had some other earrands to run including getting new tires. So, we met up with Ron, left my car, and went back a little later when they were finished. I couldn't resist this picture! He doesn't really like his daddy much! :o)
The next day, we had our stake temple day, so I took Gabi and the kids down with me so that I wouldn't have to drive by myself. They had fun playing at the park and walking around the grounds. Gabi said they really liked the water fountains. We stopped in Valencia on the way home at Wood Ranch, and since I had packed sandwiches for the kids, they got dessert. The dessert for the kids is some ice cream and 3 little cups with hot fudge, sprinkles and mini m&m's!

Gabi didn't want her picture taken!

We went to Ihop a few days ago and Michael did the maze for the first time! He did this (mostly) all by himself! The only help was Ron telling him that he had run into a wall and he needed to go the other way.

Ron's brother Chris came into town and, being the good uncle he is, read the kids a bedtime story!

...while Ron picked his nose! :o)

Earlier that day while Michael was at preschool, Emma and I went to the nail salon and I got a pedicure and had them paint her nails. She did really well for a couple of hours, but then she started chewing off the polish. This was the end of the day where one of the nails is completely gone, and partials on the others. He also did a flower on 3 of her nails, which she had chewed off 1 of them by the time I took this picture.

Michael really wanted his picture taken in his bed!


1 comment:

The Pollocks said...

They are so cute! Glad you were able to have a good time at the movies, too.