Monday, May 3, 2010

Dentist Appointments!

Last month, I made appointments for Ron & I to get cleanings and thought, "Why not have the kids get checked, too? They have teeth!" So, that's what we did. Ron went back for a cleaning first, while I sat in the lobby with the kids. When Ron finished, they took Michael back, but he wanted daddy to be with him. I snapped a quick photo when they called me back. While I was getting worked on, they checked Emma out, so I didn't get a picture of the. Neither one liked the dentist much, and they basically just brushed their teeth, but he said that what he saw, looked pretty good. After we were all done, I was holding Emma and talking to the dentist and was able to get her to open her mouth up for him, so he got a better look at her teeth. Yay for no cavities!
After the appointment, we went out to the car and I accidentaly spilled a drink on Emma's carseat and didn't have a towel, so I took off the carseat cover and we rode ghetto for the next couple of days so that I could wash the cover!

No comments: