Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Greatest Work


So here it is. My 2 greatest, most challenging blessings in my life. It still seems strange to think that I'm a mother of 2 beautiful children, but it also seems as though they've always been here. I sometimes feel inadequate as a mother. I'm not the best cook, maid, teacher, organizer, etc, but I feel I do my best and I think they're turning out pretty good! I know there are things that I need to work on and I'm trying my best, and that's all I can do. But the one thing that I do do the best is love them with all my heart and would do anything for them! They are my whole life! They each have their own personalities and can drive me crazy, but in a split second they give me a smile, or they hug me, or make a silly face and all those feelings go away and it makes being a mom all worth it! I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for letting me take care of these kids. He must know I can handle them or else He wouldn't have sent them to me, and for that I am SO grateful!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Aww, I think you're a great Mom! I totally forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed your talk and how adorable your dress was!