Monday, May 3, 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free picture slideshow

We had a great Easter this year! We started the holiday off on Saturday after the last session of conference by going to my brother's house for an egg hunt. Aftewards, we did a lot of running around and I didn't get a chance to having the kids color eggs, so the "Easter Bunny" had to do it that night! Ron worked a double, so I was solo on the Easter bunny thing. I colored the eggs & hid them, then got the baskets ready. Michael got a new shirt, coloring book, a slinky, reading book, sandles and the Jungle Book movie. Emma got a bunch of princess socks, princess sandles, a new outfit to match Abby, and Alice in Wonderland (the original disney cartoon movie). Then I made monkey bread for breakfast while we watched conference. After the first session, the kids and I headed to David & Lindsey's for lunch & another egg hunt, while Ron went to work. Next was my parents for more great food! We had a great day spent with great people!

No comments: