Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleeping Michael

The night before Ron's mom flew in to town, I had told Michael that he needed to go to sleep because the next day he was going to get to pick up Grandma from the airport and that she was coming on the airplane. He, apparently, was so excited because he kept coming out of his room. (Usually if he does that he's crying, but not this night.) He finally stopped coming out after awhile and when I went to go let the cat out, I noticed that his light was on. So I opened the door and found this! (Yes, he's sitting on several stuffed animals and even has one leg in-between the bears legs.) He was so tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open when I woke him by snapping pictures! Early the next morning, he came in to our room to lay down with us (like usual) and when he woke up for the morning at 7:30, the first thing he said was "we're gonna go get grandma from the airplane?" So cute!

No comments: