Sunday, February 1, 2009

Emma's "Spa Day"

Yesterday, Ron's grandpa took Michael to the Bakersfield Jam game, so Emma and I were home alone, so I decided to have a spa day.

First was the Bubble Bath...


Next was the shampoo...


Then the rinse... (See! She DOES have hair!)


Playtime with Tigger...(Although, the cat didn't enjoy it as much!)


Last was the manicure!


It was fun to have some "girl time". I know she really enjoyed not getting smacked and pushed around in the tub! She was even able to play with toys without getting them stolen away from her! I look forward to many more "girl time" days with her! Maybe next time I'll be able to do her hair & make-up!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Awww, how fun! I love girl days. I get more boy days though.

Every time I hear that song Michael likes I think of him now. LOL!