Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 Months Old!

So, Emma is 10 months old now. I can't believe she is almost 1!! She has stayed so much smaller than Michael did, but she's still developing so much! She is crawling all over the place and getting into EVERYTHING! She is constantly finding things on the ground and putting them in her mouth! She is standing on her own and has even taken 2 steps! (It was a fluke thing, but you've gotta start somewhere, right?) Michael startd walking at 10 months, so we'll see if his sister does the same thing! Emma loves to dance whenever there's music. She LOVES to jump in her "Jumperoo" and she LOVES to laugh at her brother! They are sooo funny together! I love just watching the two of them interact with each other! I hope it lasts!

1 comment:

joywinn said...

Hey Jennifer!

You have been tagged! Check out my blog!

Your little Emma is so precious. She reminds me so much of you at that age. I can't believe I can say that!!!