Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bada!

This is me and my daddy!
Ryan and my dad.
Love the hair (everyone included!) And how 'bout them sleeves!
This is my dad & Michael. Michael was born just minutes before my dad had to head to work!
This is my dad and Emma!
Today is my dad's 51st birthday! We went to church this morning, then my brother and I and our families went to my parents for lunch/dinner. We had some chicken risoto (sp?) with a green salad and fruit. Amanda also made some brownies with a mint frosting. Then it was on to presents. My mom got him a new backpack & calculator (since he just started school), Ryan and Amanda got him movie tickets & we got him family pictures. Anyway, thanks dad for all that you do for me and my family. I feel so blessed to have you for my dad and am so thankful that Heavenly Father has placed me in your care. We love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I LOVE that family picture! The 80's style is awesome, I think we should bring it back.