Sunday, September 21, 2008

ELLEN!




So, my mom got tickets to go see Ellen, so me, my mom, Maribel (from my old job) and Kate (from church) all got up REALLY early and drove down to Burbank to watch a taping of Ellen! The taping didn't start until 6pm, but we were supposed to be there at 3:30pm. We decided to make a day of it and went earlier than that to go on a tour of the Paramount studios. It was like 2 hours long, but we saw all kinds of cool stuff! Lot's of movie/TV sets and memorabilia. We even saw Jerry from ER! He had just gotten his make-up and hair done and was just walking around. It was pretty cool! We also drove by the Ellen offices and noticed that Ellen's parking space was empty. We drove around the building and when we came back around, her car was there! we missed her by like 5 minutes! (She drives a white FJ Cruiser, by the way!) Anyway, after the tour we went to the famous Bob's Big Boy for some awesome hamburgers! Then off to see Ellen! It was lots of fun. When you first get in there, they immediately turn on music and you just dance practically the WHOLE time! We saw Ryan Secrest, Jon Leizak (the olympic swimmer that won the relay for US) and Brian Austin Green. She didn't give anything out, but it was still lots of fun. I'd like to go back again sometime. Thanks for a great time, girls!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well I guess you got me back didn't you... not one but two pictures of my fat self on your blog! It really was a great day... I had a lot of fun and am grateful to you all for having me along! We do look like complete fools in that first picture though!!

Thanks again!