Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Five

10 years ago I:
1. Was just starting my Senior year of HS
2. Playing the flute in the Marching Band
3. Preparing to be a Camp Counselor for Camp KEEP
4. Attending Seminary
5. Preparing for my brother to leave on his mission

5 things on today's "to do" list: (I'll do tomorrow's list since it's 11pm)
1. Clean house
2. Laundry
3. Yard work
4. Pick up my check
5. Go to Costco

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Peanut Butter M&M's
4. Peanut M&M's
5. Snickers

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house
2. Make home improvements
3. Save money for college and retirement
4. Go on an awesome family vacation
5. Buy Ron a golf membership to a country club

5 places I have lived:
1. San Dimas St
2. Palmino Dr
3. Steelhead Dr
4. Auburn St
5. Sentori Ct

Five jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
2. Office Services Technician
3. Wife
4. Mommy
5. Jewelry Sales

I tag...
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: