Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Big 2-7!!

No, that's not Emma, that is ME! Yesterday I celebrated my 27th birthday (yep, my birthday is 10-4!). Friday, we did family pics (which Michael hated because the flash scared him) and afterwards we went to Red Robin for dinner. Saturday morning, we met up with my parents, Ryan & Amanda & family at Hodels for a lovely breakfast buffet. When we got home, I picked up the house a little while Ron ran a couple errands before work. He left around 12:30pm for work and I left to go to my parents house after a little while. I finished watching conference over there and then left the kiddo's with them and went to my friend Carianne's house so she could do my hair and make-up and got all dressed up to go to a work function at a house in Seven Oaks. I had a work function there for a Links for Life charity event where they were showcasing our jewelry. It was pretty fun. I did not take advantage of the "hosted bar", but DID take advantage of the catering by Cafe' Med! YUM!! All in all, it was a fun evening and was so nice to get all dressed up and go to something like that! Thanks to all who participated and wished me Happy Birthday. I'm so lucky to have GREAT friends and family members who love me!

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Happy Birthday! 10-4 over and out