Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged!
Six weird and random things about me!
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Joy)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

So, here they are...
1. I HAVE to chew M&M's evenly on both sides of my mouth (like if I have 3 M&M's, I put one on both sides and split the 3rd in half)
2. I check the outside temperature by touching the car window.
3. I still enjoy watching reruns of shows I watched as a kid (ie Saved by the Bell, Full House, Family Matters, etc)
4. I can't stand looking at crooked/unsemetrical (sp?) pictures.
5. I have to fall asleep on my side.
6. I don't like watching the news.

I tag:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. You

No comments: