Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Only Hair, Right?

Since Ron had to go back to work, he had to shave off the beard he'd been growing for 2 weeks! Here's the before:


And during...He was having fun with the razor!

He ran out of ideas after this one and then just shaved the whole thing off. He normally keeps the mustache because that's the only thing he can grow for work, but I HATE the mustache and asked him to shave it all! I love kissing him when he's just shaved! :o)


On top of him shaving his beard, he asked if I would shave his hair (which I normally do). Michael was due for a hair cut, too, so I had him come out, too. He did NOT want his hair cut! He says it hurts. I think he just doesn't like the feel of the clippers on his head. Normally, I like his hair a little longer on top, and shaved on the sides. Since he was throwing a fit, I told him he could choose between me cutting it, Ron, Grandpa (my dad) or I was going to take him somewhere, but he was going to get it done! He finally decided he wanted daddy to cut his hair, but he was still throwing a fit and Ron started on the top with the clippers!! He ended up shaving his whole head the same length! I don't like it, but he does! You can't tell he likes it in the picture because he was still upset about having to have his hair cut!




No comments: