Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter this year! I planned a little early and boiled eggs Friday night and we colored them Saturday morning since last year I (the Easter Bunny) did it all by myself because we ran out of time! The kids had fun coloring eggs! The directions were really weird and didn't make sense. I probably wont buy that brand again last year. It worked regardless, but the color wasn't very bright.



The finished product!


That afternoon, we met at my brothers house because the Easter Bunny had hid some eggs over there!


Easter morning, the kids got up and came into our room. I hadn't planned on getting them dressed for church before the hunt, but it just worked out that way. They loved their baskets! Brock got an outfit & socks. Emma got an outfit, Tangled movie, Tangled purse with makeup/nail polish, Alice in Wonderland socks, and some fruit cups goldfish and juice. Michael got a new basketball, basketball net, NBA wristbands, spiderman socks, and the same foods Emma got.



No comments: