Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pismo!

When Ron got back, he had another week off work, so we took advantage! His brother and girlfriend came to visit so we took them to Pismo! Our first stop was Morro Bay to the little aquarium they have. I have been going there since I was a kid, and I've kept that tradition alive with my kids! It's like $2 for adults and you can get some fish to feed the seals for like $0.50.



Uncle Chris with Michael in front of Morro Rock!


Catch of the day!



Emma wanted to take her picture with "Ariel"


After Morro, we headed to Pismo and walked along the pier. It was pretty windy and cold. I always get so nervous with the kids on the pier! I imagine them climbing up on the rail and falling in the ocean, or running around, tripping on the boards and then falling inbetween the rails and into the ocean, so it's not as much fun for me, but I try to overcome my emotions so we can have a good time! The kids watching the surfers.


After we walked along the pier, we stopped at Splash Cafe (my FAVORITE place for clam chowder bread bowls!) and had some dinner! Mmmmmm!! Me and my boys! (I hate when it takes forever to take a picture! My smile always ends up looking like "hurry up and take the picture!!!")


Brotherly Love!



No comments: