Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Day in LA!

Last Tuesday we took the kids to my Aunts to get some Easter pictures taken of the kiddo's along with some pictures of them in their big brother/big sister/little brother shirts. After the pictures, we headed to LA to go to the newly remodeled Temple Visitor's Center. We hadn't been yet and I've been meaning to take the kids. It was nice! It's been so long since I've been to the old visitor's center, but the new one is awesome! they have a kids section where you can color and watch short videos. We watched a movie, "Finding Faith in Christ" and it was really nice! I cried (of course!). The kids, for some reason, were scared to go in the room and watch it. Emma tried to escape several times. The movie finally started and they sat still for awhile, but it didn't last long. Plus, Brock was really fussy! But, I still got a lot out of the movie and really enjoyed it.



I love these glass etchings in the windows!




After the visitor's center, we headed to The Grove. We've been here a couple times before and loved it! It's just so nice! It's an outdoor mall with just about every store and restaraunt you can think of! We spent most of our time in the Apple store so Ron could work some stuff out with his phone. They have some computers set up for kids to play around on, so I spent the time reading books to the kids. After we left there, we headed to the Cheescake Factory. I don't think I've ever eaten there. It was pretty good! Of course I had to order a slice of cheesecake and went with the Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple. It was REALLY good! We had a lot of fun and it was to spend the day with my favorite people!



No comments: