Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We Are Back!!


Ron & I got back this morning at about 9 am. We had a BLAST!! It was so awesome! It was a bitter sweet moment to leave. On one hand, we didn't have any cares, didn't have to worry about the room being clean 'cause someone would clean it for you, breakfast awaited us every morning, several dinners were planned out, etc etc etc, however, I truly missed my kids! I kinda wish we could've just come home to pick them up and then gone back! Maybe one day... Anyway, I'm pretty beat since we left last night at 10:30 pm Hawaii time (12:30 PST) and we got in this morning at 9 am, so I'm going to bed! Pictures & details to follow!

PS Yes, I took that picture. It was one of the hammocks you could hang out on at our resort!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Jealous - I want to go back to Hawaii soon!

Glad you had fun and can't wait to hear more about it!

The photo of the hammock is awesome!

Your kids were happy and cute at church on Sunday!!

Johnsons Away said...

That is a beautiful picture! I'm glad you guys had fun and are back safely. Can't wait for more pictures :)