Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pregnant?! Grandma?!

Okay, so the other day I was at work & these 2 guys came in. After wasting our time helping them because the one guy couldn't decide whether he wanted to buy his wife jewelry for their 25th wedding anniversary or take her to Ireland, the other guy asked me if I was pregnant! I guess the top I was wearing could've passed for a maternity top, but still! If you DON'T know DON'T ask! I told him no, and then he asked me if I just had a baby. I told him, "yeah, like a year ago!" He appologized later, but still!
When we went to Hawaii, Ron's mom stayed at our house and watched the kids for us. So, for several days, he had gotten used to saying "grandma." So, for the last few days, he's been saying "grandma.......mommy?" It's been pretty funny 'cause you can just tell that he's not thinking about it until after he says it and he tries to correct himself!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Austin does the same thing, even after just a couple hours with grandma. I just say, "I'm not grandma" and he laughs. I guess that's pretty funny?

And you TOTALLY do NOT look pregnant!! What an idiot!! That guy must be an idiot all the time or he wouldn't be buying such expensive stuff for his wife. haha!

Carla said...

I don't think you look pregnant either... that guy was a doofus.

Johnsons Away said...

That is too cute about Michael, aren't kids just funny.
Oh my gosh is that guy blind, you do not look pregnant, whether you have on a shirt that might pass as maternity. Some people are just too dumb and should keep their mouths shut :)