Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live...and other stuff!

My parents bought the grandkids tickets to Playhouse Disney Live last Friday, so Ron and I bought tickets for ourselves to go, too. We had a good time. It was fun to watch Michael dancing and jumping around on the stairs! Even Emma was dancing around! Here are some pictures of the event.


We LOVE peanut butter!

I watched Alison's kids on Saturday so they could have dinner & ice cream by themselves. Emma loved playing with Elena! (The boys had fun playing together, too, but I didn't get a picture of them!)

Emma's new obsession: Lifting the lid on the stool and climbing inside.

2 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

That looks like so much fun. I had thought about taking Jaron, but I totally forgot about it. Maybe next time. I just love playhouse disney, it is just great.

Laura said...

Those are really cute pictures! I don't have any of the family's email adresses so really no one knows... I will work on the picture though, I get tons of compliments on the neccklace.