Sunday, September 26, 2010

Four Years Ago Today....

This sweet precious baby was born and made me a mommy! I love him so much and am so blessed to have him as my son! He is such a good kid and makes me laugh everyday! He is ALL boy and loves every kind of sport! He loves his cousins and gets SO excited when he gets around them! He loves his sister, even though they fight. He is so sweet with her when he wants to be. He usually doesn't give me too many problems, and when he does he's quick to correct it. He LOVES his daddy and takes every opportunity he can to play with him. Anything daddy does, he wants to do. If daddy is wearing a hat, he wants to, if daddy is wearing basketball shoes or flip flops, he has to do the same. He tells me constantly that I'm his best mommy and that he loves me! I LOVE being a mommy and I especially LOVE this kid! Happy Birthday Michael!

One Year Old

Two Year Old

Three Year Old

Four Year Old


No comments: