Monday, September 20, 2010

First Day of Preschool!!

I had intended on signing the kids up with Sister Ricks' preschool (where Michael went last year), but life happened and we were unable to afford both kids to attend, SO Amanda and I were talking and thought we would alternate weeks and have my 2 and her 1 in preschool. I would've preferred to send the kids to preschool so they would be with other kids and not their cousin that they see all the time, but what can you do? Since then, however, we've added 2 other kids and things are going pretty good. I'm glad to have the other 2 so that there are more kids to interact with. The kids are learning a lot (they especially love the songs!) and are having a good time. They usually ask me "Do we have preschool tomorrow?" Michael even got really upset last Friday when I kept him from preschool so he could go with us to the doctors appointment and hear the baby's heartbeat! (I thought he would LOVE it, but I guess he would've rather gone to preschool!)





I couldn't resist!!! :o)

No comments: