Monday, September 13, 2010

Almost Home!

We left Provo around 9ish to head home. I was anxious to just drive home, but we did make a couple of stops along the way. We arrived in St. George around lunchtime, so we picked up some KFC and had a picnic on the grass area accross the street from the temple. It was so nice, but pretty hot! After lunch, we walked around the grounds and visited the visitors center to cool off.



Can you see how tired we were?

After St. George we stopped in Vegas at the Excalibur so the kids could go to the "castle". We stayed a little longer than I would've liked, but we still had fun.

After we left Excalibur, we walked over to m&m World, MGM to see the lions, and then took the kids to Mandalay Bay to the aquarium. I hadn't been there before, and thought it was pretty neat! I didn't take my camera charger on the trip, so this was the last picture I was able to get before my batteries died.

We finally left Vegas around 8 and didn't make it home until just before 1 am. It wouldn't have been too bad, except I had to go to work the next morning! Oh well, I eventually caught up on my sleep!

2 comments:

Sarah Rae said...

Cadence is absolutely giddy over the Spongebob statue. I think she might pee herself (which is okay cuz she's diapered still!) if we saw it in person, lol. Looks like you guys had a fantastic trip. Your family has the coolest vacations!

Sonnet and Christian said...

Sound like it has been a fun trip. What a wonderful adventure for your family.