Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jesus Wants Emma for a Sunbeam!

It's official, I have no kids in nursery anymore! (Until the new baby is old enough!) Emma has been in primary for 2 Sunday's now and she loves it! She's already picked up on some of the primary songs! For her birthday, she got several dresses and I've been alternating them every week. She had 2 more to go, but insisted on wearing the dress that I made for her! I'm glad she likes it, but my OCD came out a little because she hasn't worn all the new dresses yet! I know, I'm crazy, but I did overlook it and let her wear the dress! This is her after church was over and I wanted to snap the picture before she ripped the clippy out of her hair and changed her clothes! She loves being a sunbeam, especially since her favorite cousin Aaron is in the class with her!

No comments: