Friday, January 21, 2011

30 Weeks & Counting!



I've never been one to do "belly shots" while pregnant. I did one at 20 weeks with Michael and that was about it and then I did one as we were entering the hospital with Emma just to say that I did one! So, I thought I'd start at 30 weeks, and if I happen to take anymore, great, if not, oh well! So here I am at 30 weeks and things have been going pretty good. For a preganancy update, I had my follow-up ultrasound appointment a couple weeks ago and everything was GREAT! The Choroid Plexus cyst was gone and the placenta has moved out of the way which means (as long as no other problems arise) I wont have to have a c-section!! I had kinda been preparing myself for one, just in case, and was actually getting a little excited that I would be able to pick the day! But, that doesn't look like it will be happining! I've been feeling pretty good, as well as pregnacies go. It's getting hard to tell my kids that I can't pick them up anymore and bending over.....yikes! I HATE dropping anything because I don't want to have to bend over! I also have been feeling the baby move quite a bit, but it seems that he is REALLY low! So low I worry that if I stand up he's going to fall out! We've also been debating names....A LOT!!! We both have a favorite, and like the other one's choice, but we like ours better. SO we picked 2 names and plan to just wait until the baby is born and then name him. My mom's not thrilled with that decision because she has her favorite name, too, but we all need to be fair about it and that's the only solution I can come up with thus far! 10 more weeks to go, let the countdown begin!!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left... that's kinda crazy.

Amanda said...

He looks pretty high... just wait til he drops. Then you'll really be feeling it.