Sunday, January 9, 2011

Golf Photo Shoot

For Christmas gifts for the grandparents/great grandparents I try to give photo's of the kids throghout the year in some form. This year, for the grandparents I did a photobook, and for the great grandparents I got a collage photo frame and put a picture of Emma's tea party shoot from a few months ago, a picture of the kids from our last family shoot, but I didn't have any professional pictures of just Michael. So, I made an appointment with HyeStyleShots and headed to the golf course! Michael was SO excited for the photoshoot, until I showed him what he was going to wear! He didn't want to wear the hat or the vest! I had to show him pictures of golfers that wear those types of hats and vests and I told him that I just wanted a few pictures and then he could take it off and play golf for awhile. he was okay after that!

This is the one I had printed even though I like the one above better, but I needed a horozontal photo!

This is my FAVORITE picture, because it's the "famous" pose that Ron and his family always do at various locations! We need to get all the boys out and have them all do it, but I thought I'd have her do this one for now. Ron's grandpa's birthday was last week, so I printed this one out for him. He loved it! :o)


No comments: