Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Emma's First Haircut!

I know, I know, she doesn't have much hair! BUT the hair that she does have is in all different lengths. I've been wanting to get her haircut for awhile, but it wasn't really a priority.
Saturday, Ron didn't put in for overtime in the morning, like he usually does, so that he could go play basketball with some guys from the ward. When that fell through, I told him "Let's go get Emma's haircut!" So, off we went to the kids salon. It was lined with video games and a play area with a TV and that was just the waiting area! They had a TV at every station where you could play video games or watch movies. Here she is before the cut.

(See her stringy hair?!)

Waiting to get cut! She decided she wanted to watch Ariel while she got her hair cut. That girls eyes were GLUED to the TV!


All done! They gave her a white bow to put in her hair that lasted a whole whopping 10 minutes! They also gave her a little "My 1st Haircut" certificate that you can put their picture on and saved some hair for me.

(Technically this wasn't her "first" haircut if you count the time at preschool that she took the scissors to her own hair and cut off a lock. Amanda saved some of that hair for me already!)

1 comment:

The Pollocks said...

Cute pictures! She looked so happy to get it cut. What a fun little salon as well.