Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Festivities

The Saturday before Halloween, we had our ward party. I went a little early to set up the game Ron was in charge of & to help Amanda set up for the party. After that, we ran some earrands, went home & got ready, then it was back to the church for some last minute touch-ups. We had a great time at the party. Amanda & helpers did an awesome job with the party!
Here's Iron Man.

Here's 2 out of 3 Mario's & Iron Man. (He insisted on this pose every picture I took!)

Here are all the kids (minus Abby)

Here's my 2. Emma is Jessie from Toy Story (in the costume I made!) and Michael is, of course, Iron Man. Grandma Smeesh bought his costume from Costco.

Getting ready to Trick or Treat around the building.

Abby as Tinkerbell. This was Emma's first Halloween costume!

Emma posing! She LOVED her "Chessie" costume!! I originally bought her a Cinderella costume but she cried when I tried it on her. So, I got an idea that I would attempt to sew her a Jessie costume and it turned out pretty cute! I bought the hat & boots to go with it. It was probably more than what I paid for the Cinderella costume, but I know she loved it WAY more!

I bought some last minute costumes for Ron & I. My shirt said Happy Halloween and I bought the ears/bowtie/tail to be a tiger and bought Ron the mullet wig. He already had the John Deer hat & Cheeseburger shirt!


2 comments:

Sonnet and Christian said...

Wonderful Jessie costume! Great Job!

Amanda said...

At preschool we talked about what month it is and what next month is and someone mentioned that next month is Christmas. Emma said "yes, and I'm going to be Chessie."