Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 2nd Sewing Project

My first project was Emma's Halloween costume. I started this project a litte while ago, but only worked on it a handful of nights. I pretty much did this on my own (with the exceptions of a few peoples advice & tips) and I learned a lot. There were things about the pattern that I didn't do, but should have. All in all, it turned out pretty well. It's not perfect, but I think she likes it! I don't think I'll make a habit of making all of her clothes, but I'm glad I've started to learn this skill just in case I get another urge!

This particular pattern came with a pattern for a matching backpack. I decided I would just stick with the dress for now! :o)

2 comments:

Sarah Rae said...

Super cute! Looks like she LOVES it!

Carla said...

That IS cute! I want one just like it for me :)