Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Married!

I have known Sonnet through church for several years. I've always found her to be smart, funny, and fun to be with. We went to seminary together, girls camp, and we've been in the same ward for the last few years. So, naturally, when she was spotted around with a new boyfriend, I was really excited for her! I teased her a couple of times just to make sure she knew where I worked! ;o) Christian lives in Tehachapi, so he frequently stayed at my parents house if he couldn't/didn't need to head back home. One evening, my dad called asking for general information about how much an engagement ring would cost. Long story short, he came in, picked out the perfect ring, she said yes, they came back to get his ring & a matching wedding band for her, and they were married a couple of weeks ago! We are so happy for the both of them and wish them the best of luck! Congrats you two!
This is a cake that Amanda made for their last YSA break the fast (on the 4th).


At the reception, Emma & Aaron cutting a rug!


Emma & Uncle Ry Ry dancing!

The happy couple!

1 comment:

Carla said...

So excited for Sonnet! Sad that she won't be in the ward, but super excited!