Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A break in our trip for some funny conversations....

A couple of weeks ago these conversations happened in the same day:

Michael & Emma were play fighting and while Michael was pushing Emma's head into the couch he says, "Got any last words?!"

Then when daddy came home, Michael was playing basketball and was tossing the ball to Ron. At one point, Michael threw the ball at him, but he wasn't paying attention so it hit him in the chest. Michael goes over to the foot of the chair, looks him in the eye and says, "Daddy! Focus!"

Shortly after that, something hit Ron in his "sensitive" area and, while rolling around on the floor groaning, Emma says "Daddy, did you hurt your peanut?"

This happened a few days ago:

I was in blow drying my hair when Emma walked in with a frozen corn dog that she was eating. I found out that she had gotten into the freezer, pulled the box out, left the box on the floor and the door was still open, and decided to eat a corn dog! I asked her "Do you want me to heat that up?" To which she replied "No."

Just today:

Michael came up behind me while I was sitting on the floor and gave me a hug. Then he asked,

M: "Mommy, will you marry me?"
Me: "But I'm already married."
M: "Who are you married to?"
Me: "Daddy"
M: "Why did you marry daddy?"
Me: "Because I love him!"
M: "But you fart on him!"

These kids are so crazy, but I can't help but love 'em! They sure do come up with the funniest things!

No comments: