Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Commencement Ceremonies

The main reason for our trip was to attend Ron's brother's graduation. It was was a really nice and very long ceremony! They had about a million graduates! It was held in the stadium and when we first got there, we sat down on the side that had full on sun! Well, there was no way I was going to be able to stay there (on account of my whiteness and all!) so Ron and I packed up the kids and headed to the other side to find other seats in the shade. Unfortunately, the food that I had packed for the kids was still on the other side and I had Debra's camera, so they ate the food, and I took pictures! Luckily, they had the concession stands open! Needless to say, by the end we were nice and cool, and everyone else was burnt!


The view from Husky Stadium!

The graduates (I thought the lines looked pretty cool and reminded me of my old marching band days!)

Emma's kiss face!

All filled in and seated! (That's not even all of them!)

The Killmer Family (The kids and I did join in the photos, but no one took a pic with my camera)

G&G Smeesh

Siblings

Afterwards, we drove back to Ron's parents and had a nice party with lots of great food! It was a great day and we are so proud of Chris and all of his accomplishments!

No comments: