Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Naps?!

Lately, my kids haven't been taking any naps, and if they do they don't go to sleep until LATE. So it's just better if they don't sometimes. Although, if they don't take one, that can cause some MAJOR tantrums as the night goes on! The other day I needed to go to Target. They were brat the WHOLE time, Emma messed up a pair of sunglasses I wanted to buy, Michael was crying and whining, then on the way home, he opened the car door while we were at the stop light with no where easy to pull ovver so I could fix it! They ended up falling asleep in the car just before 7 pm. When I got home, I took Emma in the house first, then Michael. When I put him in the house, he started to whine again and thrust himself on the floor. I ignored him and went to get the stuff from the car and when I came back, this is what I found:

After I saw him, I went to find Emma and had gotten nervous because I thought she was playing with/in something she wasn't supposed to. However, this is how I found her:


No comments: